BLUE COAT CERTIFIED PROXYSG ADMINISTRATOR
The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) course is intended for IT professionals who wish to master the fundamentals of the Blue Coat ProxySG. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG.
- Describe the role of the ProxySG as it relates to other Blue Coat products as part of a complete security solution.
- Configure a ProxySG and place it into live service.
- Administer the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of the ProxySG and decide when it is appropriate to open a service request.
Students should be familiar with networking essentials, such as LAN, Internet, security, and IP protocols. Basic knowledge of authentication methods is also a plus.
Introduction to ProxySG
ProxySG Security Deployments
ProxySG Initial Security Configuration
ProxySG Management Console
ProxySG Security Licensing
Hypertext Transfer Protocol
Introduction to Visual Policy Manager
Content Filtering and WebPulse
Authenticating users on the ProxySG
Authentication with Transparent Proxy
Exceptions and Notifications
Managing SSL Traffic