Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will enable the student to install, configure, and manage the entire line of Palo Alto Networks NextGeneration firewalls.
- 5 Days
- Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing.
- Students should also be familiar with basic port-based security concepts.
- Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
- Successful completion of this five-day,instructor-ledcourse will enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls.
- The student will learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
Who should attend:
- Security Engineers, Network Engineers, and Support staff
- Mod 1: Platforms and Architecture
- Mod 2: Initial Configuration
- Mod 3: Interface Configuration
- Mod 4: Security and NAT Policies
- Mod 5: App-ID
- Mod 6: Basic Content-ID
- Mod 7: URL Filtering
- Mod 8: Decryption
- Mod 9: WildFire
- Mod 10: User-ID
- Mod 11: GlobalProtect
- Mod 12: Site-to-Site VPNs
- Mod 13: Monitoring and Reporting
- Mod 14: Active/Passive High Availability